DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see this flick? There are a few treps in it, as well as many other mopars and GM's. The story was well written in my opinion and would go see it again if i was asked too.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
i gave it a few thumbs up. Sadly, it will be lost in the midst of the summer blockbusters this year but it was a good movie and ill buy it (download it) when it comes out.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I thought it was pretty cool.

2700 lbs in a Mini Cooper? haha.. suuure.

·
Registered
604 Posts
the movie was sick. I loved it, lots of action, good story line.
i didn't notice the treps though...maybe cus i saw the movie b4 i had my intrepid.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i thought it was a great movie definetly on my to buy list. ever since i saw americen history x ive been hooked on edward norton evn though i didnt like 25th hour that much

·
Registered
718 Posts
darn good movie.

i personally like 25th hour. I like his look in the mirror and slam on the different ethnicities. he said alot of things that some people would have never have even dreamed of saying on the silver screen. not that i'm a racist or whatever, i'm just saying those kinds of movies that and American History X i really appreciate the way he can just come out and say those things and in this country he's allowed to do that. God Bless the USA.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I liked the movie and for some reason, their "car builder" looks familiar, not sure why though.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I saw it and loved it. Plan on buying it when it comes out. I also hope to rent the original version (with Michael Cane) some time over the summer.

Meanwhile, I was happy to see the mulitple Intrepids, especially when the green one smokes that old Civic (you see in a later shot, that the Trep sustained almost no damage). A friend I went with was pretty amused to see Handsome Rob driving that Sebring, as his parents own one.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I loved it! There was a bunch of intrepids, and a stratus. Just cant help but think of the Funky Bunch whenever I see Marky Mark, Ehhem...I mean Mark Walberg.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
It was a pretty decent movie. Worth the waste of two hours of my life at least...

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was wondering. What other movies have Treps in them, maybe not featured because that would be a dream, but at least driven hard. Anyone?:plain:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts