DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yay i have first at it :moon2:

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i already have a running list from everyone who has PM-ed me their information. Im sure it will include plenty of names of people who are no-shows for us to harass.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
methinks NoLedge will have a few surprise surprised drunk visitors in the middle of the night looking for something to pee in

btw kcarlos2000, apparantly i read that stuff too now :p :tomato:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
thats what happens when your physics teacher says to spend the rest of the block reviewing for the final on thursday.... :gross_06:

/hijack

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thanks Pat for getting the info together. Got mine printed off, and I also received my letter in the mail for the registration for the show. So looks like I'm good to go. I'm heading out the weekend of the 4th. Staying in the Malvern area outside of Philly area. Doing the family vacation thing, and my girlfriend is temporarily working there now. So I might bump into a couple of ya out there somewhere.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Nice work Pat!! :fun_08:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I MAY come, but If i do, ill be there for the one day, cause I dun have anywhere to stay lol. Besides, I have to work, so Ill have to drive back... which sucks =/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts