DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep... I'm calling you guys out.

All you chumps that made the claim in other threads that you would be at Carlisle this year, this one is for you! The following members for whatever reason have not yet registered for Carlisle 2007... If you have a good enough excuse, I may remove you from the chump list (your cousin's wedding doesn't count, Tim!)

Imadreadhead (coming but not registered?)
NoLedge (accident... ?)
spaz_boy31
Xpid
Shamrock (maybe)
ulintze29
01redMS (bringing the sneaker?)

and of course the biggest slacker of all....
mobbdeep (MISSING IN ACTION)

I may have missed your reasoning in another thread, but let me know if we should expect you or not and what car you may be bringing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,625 Posts
Well I have heard about a couple of these so I will pass on what I know or have heard.

Scarface - Maybe showing up but legal case is ongoing.
Imadreadhead - He is on the list to convoy up and to share a room.
NoLedge - Didn't the poor guy recently wreck his ride (sort of like gorm ver 2007)
DCellBatteries - military drill that weekend would you prefer he go AWOL

No the rest I have not heard and even a few of the above should still show up. The only one I would give a free pass is DCB.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
I'm not a slacker as far as registering but I think I'm one of the nitwits who registered for the hotel but didn't specifically mention DI.net. I figured it doesn't matter, we're all going to be in the same place....besides I might need some "alone" time with the misses after, :p.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kcarlos2000 said:
Well I have heard about a couple of these so I will pass on what I know or have heard.

Scarface - Maybe showing up but legal case is ongoing.
Imadreadhead - He is on the list to convoy up and to share a room.
NoLedge - Didn't the poor guy recently wreck his ride (sort of like gorm ver 2007)
DCellBatteries - military drill that weekend would you prefer he go AWOL

No the rest I have not heard and even a few of the above should still show up. The only one I would give a free pass is DCB.
DCB is cleared, I just read another thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,537 Posts
IceDragon38 said:
I'm not a slacker as far as registering but I think I'm one of the nitwits who registered for the hotel but didn't specifically mention DI.net. I figured it doesn't matter, we're all going to be in the same place....besides I might need some "alone" time with the misses after, :p.
All you need is the back seat of the trep and about 2 mins! :smilie_lo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Yep... I'm calling you guys out.

All you chumps that made the claim in other threads that you would be at Carlisle this year, this one is for you! The following members for whatever reason have not yet registered for Carlisle 2007... If you have a good enough excuse, I may remove you from the chump list (your cousin's wedding doesn't count, Tim!)

Scarface

I may have missed your reasoning in another thread, but let me know if we should expect you or not and what car you may be bringing!
I never said that I would be there for sure.

In the PM, I said that I won't know for sure if I can go or not, but asked if I should sign up just in case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm just looking to hear from the guys on the list whether or not you'll be there. I have a progressive list that listed everyone that expressed interest in going. Im simply calling out those guys I havent heard a definitive yes or no from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,145 Posts
Well I'm a definitive YES!
of course I will be there!

but my car will not, because it isnt on the road.
I will be riding with Bobby in the SilverSpecial once again.

Pat... of course I wouldn't miss Carlisle!
I've waited a year for this!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,718 Posts
Don't forget that when you register with Carlisle, you must tell them that you are with dodgeintrepid.net Not the intrepid club or the intrepid forum or whatever. In order to get a free tent we need 25 pre-registered and a computer does the count when they enter our club name to check how many we have. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
I'm just looking to hear from the guys on the list whether or not you'll be there. I have a progressive list that listed everyone that expressed interest in going. Im simply calling out those guys I havent heard a definitive yes or no from.
Keep me on the list then, I won't know until as late as a week before, and even then, anything can happen.
Remaining lung crashes, I get into another vehicle collision caused by a busted condom not paying attention who doesn't have bloody insurance and walks away with a damn ticket, or the standing fluid in the right lung cause a massive pulmonary infection...Any combination of those three or something else...
 

·
Woober Goobers!
Joined
·
49,828 Posts
Not going...but then I didn't ever commit to going.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Come to think about it...just put me in as not interested in going this year.
I'm not going to bother with what I said in the last post :
Scar said:
Remaining lung crashes, I get into another vehicle collision caused by a busted condom not paying attention who doesn't have bloody insurance and walks away with a damn ticket, or the standing fluid in the right lung cause a massive pulmonary infection...Any combination of those three or something else...
 
1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Top