DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
442 round-trip miles on the trip for me, including the Sunday jaunt to Hershey.

(According to the very reliable Mr. OTIS) I averaged 27.3 mpg from my house to Carlisle with average speeds of 75-80 mph, but only wound up with an overall average of 25.3 mpg, with all the running around in between. Still was happy, particularly with O2 sensors acting up a little!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Average the same thing for me too....with three people in the car on the way back and the car was full on stuff....

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I only reset the OTIS on the way home..

247.8 Miles

25.1 MPG

And lots of freakin' traffic! (Took 5.5 hours to make it home according to the OTIS timer.)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I reset my trip odometer at the Turkey Hill so I have no round trip figures, but it would probably be around 280 miles round trip. I measured 20.5 mpg at the Turkey Hill, but that includes all my driving from last tuesday to this past sunday, which is a good mix of city and highway, and a decent amount of idling to keep the battery charged while playing music.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
It was 98* in Flemington, NJ at around 12:00.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
The best I saw was before the traffic in NY, I was doing about 27.3 MPG with one passenger, lots of ****, and about 200lbs of stereo, WITH the A/C on.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
On the way there (with myself in the car, and the trunk LOADED I got just a touch over 24MPG (cruise set at 75MPH). On the way home (including the stop for the tires) and the trunk still LOADED I got ~ 23MPG (cruise set at 75MPH). I don't think I could have gotten another damned thing in that car without modifying the body!! 4 255/45-18's take some considerable space up!!

BTW, my gas mileage while there took a hit thanks to Justin & Bobby. Those 130+ MPH runs don't help the MPG figures out too much, do they Bobby??

:banghead:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts