40/60 Raffle

$10 Registration fee

All makes, models and years welcomed

**Toys for Tots representative will be at the show,
so bring a NEW toy for that special tot!**

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Unfortunatly, i won't be able to make this one... My sister is moving to Tennesee that weekend, and i've been recruited to help her move :hmm:

·
Registered
836 Posts
**** i would like to go! Was pretty easy to get down there, and with a highest odo. award i may have a chance! :D

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Axle said:
Hey now, let's not get ahead of ourselves here... I can't do anything that major in that short of a period of time.
I suppose sandblasting would be a major project....we shall see. :p

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
jhrody said:
hey quad... next time enter that 3.9liters of fury. You would have been only the second registered truck at GF7 if you did. ;)
I know. Unfortunatly if I didn't have my layoff this week I would have splurged by all means.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Yea, no promises on whether I make it or not... but that's just to cover my ass so I don't end up on the "swore he'd be there but he ain't here" list.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Macspeed2k said:
Its different when your car doesn't have any wipers and plus I had my baby daughter with me at the time and i was not going to take that chance

Why dont you have wipers? (i dont have wipers either, but i hit a pheasant that took em out, gotta fix em this week. Rain-X works awesome btw, i dont even miss them...)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts