DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I need like 5 feet of snow to just pummel me tonight my car doesnt have gas anyways so im not going any.snow gods I ask for snow I shall give a sacrifice an 18 year old virgin girl with big tits now make it snow.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I need like 5 feet of snow to just pummel me tonight my car doesnt have gas anyways so im not going any.snow gods I ask for snow I shall give a sacrifice an 18 year old virgin girl with big tits now make it snow.
Give me an 18yo virgin with big tits and I can make it look like it snowed!! (On her anyway):biggrin:

·
Registered
786 Posts
hijack sorry
okay her name is trina and here is her pic
Lol thats funny, the sky suddenly cleared up... No snow for 6 more weeks (or until a 18 yo FEMALE with big tits, a small waist and flat stomach, all her teeth, and a pretty face shows me her shadow!)

·
Registered
334 Posts
yes/no? okay back to Milkmans thread I remember like in 2000 or 2001 CT had a big blizzard we had about 3 feet of snow that **** was serious I built turrets in front of the house and the protege had a fun time getting home cuz they didnt clean our street so I had to get my and 2 friends snow blowers and make way for the protege it took us 2 and half hours for a a lil more than a 1/4 mile pathway allway to my house then everyone else **** out of luck hahahaha I think I got pics of that day I will 2mrw.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm using my grandparents' garage to store the R/T for the winter, but I visit often so it's like it's not really gone.

This is from a few weeks ago; we've since gotten about 6 more inches. :(

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
I would like to see how everybody drives around here if there was a few inches of snow on the the ground.
i bet it would be interesting i know it was in las Cruses New Mexico when i moved there the first year i lived there we had the first recorded snow fall that lasted on the ground longer than ah day.
there were so many accidents that they had to get help from the National Guard the police and fire rescue could not handle it all.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I would like to see how everybody drives around here if there was a few inches of snow on the the ground.
i bet it would be interesting i know it was in las Cruses New Mexico when i moved there the first year i lived there we had the first recorded snow fall that lasted on the ground longer than ah day.
there were so many accidents that they had to get help from the National Guard the police and fire rescue could not handle it all.
My uncle lives just outside Charlotte, North Carolina and he said that even an inch of snow will shut the whole city down because no one knows how to drive in it. Everyone just slides around and wrecks their (and everyone elses') cars.

·
Registered
393 Posts
My uncle lives just outside Charlotte, North Carolina and he said that even an inch of snow will shut the whole city down because no one knows how to drive in it. Everyone just slides around and wrecks their (and everyone elses') cars.
Sounds like here...when it snows they shut Ft. Bragg down! Doesn't bother me in the least, even though I am from Florida...spent three years in Tennessee driving around in the snow.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts