1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
That intersection in your avatar pic looks very familiar. Is that looking down 80th street in Milwaukee ?

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was in Milwaukee, I don't remember what the intersection was. It was near a friend of mines house.
The gull wing spoiler actually was flat across the top, it just looks angled. I don't imagine you had to many real muscle cars in Newfoundland.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
those last three pictures hurt.... what happened to the Cuda? (I assume the burned out car is the Cuda)

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yes it is....I was on a trip a few years ago when my son called me at 3AM to say the fire dept had just left.
I still have it. Its laying out in the weeds. Some day I will pull the engine out of it. The exhaust manifolds are worth a few hundred bucks if I decide to part with them.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
what motor does yours have in it? 340?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
speaking of 'past remembered', here is my toy... Haven't taken pictures recently though, so this is about 6 month ago:

1979 Dodge Magnum XE

360-LA motor, used to be a 2 bbl, changed it to a 4-bbl... started out with Edlebrock chrome valve covers, but changed in the meantime to Mopar aluminum (had overtorqued the bolts and cracked the thin chrome covers)

·
Registered
434 Posts
It was in Milwaukee, I don't remember what the intersection was. It was near a friend of mines house.
The gull wing spoiler actually was flat across the top, it just looks angled. I don't imagine you had to many real muscle cars in Newfoundland.
What a joke!! You are obviously geographically challenged. Many Hemi cars including the Sublime 70 Cuda convertible four speed that a few years ago sold on Barrett-Jackson for $310,000.The original owner lived on Bell Island. You can't be aware of the two US Naval stations(we raced on the Argentia Naval station airstrip) and one air force base that we had here. And BTW those spoilers adjusted,(I personally did PDIs on them) but only in Milwaukee would you see one adjusted for upforce!:laughing: Ferraris, Lambos, real Cobras(both 289 and 427) Sunbeam Tiger was real popular(Chrysler owned Sunbeam BTW). Plenty GT 500 and 350s. GTO Judges, W-30s and 31s, I could go on. My 69 Z28 sponsored by the Plymouth dealer that I worked for(that's right) ran 3 tenths off the NHRA E/MP NHRA record for almost two years!!!!!!!!!!!! We never did live in igloos my friend!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Their adjustable??? WOW I guess that could have made a difference in putting out the fire. I posted a couple of pictures of a car I owned that was destroyed in a fire a few years back. I guess you don't get it!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Their adjustable??? WOW I guess that could have made a difference in putting out the fire. I posted a couple of pictures of a car I owned that was destroyed in a fire a few years back. I guess you don't get it!
Get it? The spoiler would still melt regardless of angle.You just needed a sprinkler system. It wasn't an option.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I never said it was an option. I just posted pictures of the car with no captions, you are the one who dropped off the deep end. I guess every forum needs an ass! Post a few pics of your prize Z28

·
Registered
434 Posts
I never said it was an option. I just posted pictures of the car with no captions, you are the one who dropped off the deep end. I guess every forum needs an ass! Post a few pics of your prize Z28
An ass degrades a province he knows nothing about.Let's just say you got the ball rolling.:boid: 40 year old black and whites don't scan too good.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your first post was a crack about the spoiler. I didn't degrade the province, I said there probably weren't many muscle cars. In case you didn't know, my family came to the US from Canada. I am hardly geographically challanged, I have traveled over most of the globe with the military since 1974.
BTW...40 yr old black and whites actually scan pretty good!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
An ass degrades a province he knows nothing about.Let's just say you got the ball rolling.:boid: 40 year old black and whites don't scan too good.
you have no idea what you are talking about. You need to STFU and GTFO.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Tundra - I don't quite get where you're coming from here...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts