DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
make sure your baby got its seat belt on :D :D

heres my rear deck....as you all know plenty of space, but I wasnt able to mount the subs in the rear deck because of the god damn middle seat belt, so instead we decided to cut out the back of the deck which would leave plenty of structure, and then put a baffle below it...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
hahahahha, make sure to keep her safe and in a belt at all times!!

Looks pretty darn cool so far! I predict many many pics along the way, lol. Who's got the 9"ers that you're gonna be running in the doors?

Reactions: r0meo021

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jonny....PG ti 9-5-1 so Ti Elite 9m aka morel

Gorm...basically dynmat extreme, just a lot cheaper, its Rick's Raammat BXT-10. $100 for 62.5 sq ft and its buytl not ashplat.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Wow the very first aluminum foil intrepid. Are you building up an audio system or a pot nursery ????

·
Registered
467 Posts
clean bro, gonna sound good.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
Wow the very first aluminum foil intrepid. Are you building up an audio system or a pot nursery ????
lollllolloololl

I'm envisioning someone opening their trunk and actually having that, haha

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
how much of that crap did you use!! WOW... you should do the roof, and under your seats... OH, and get a price on a fiberglass rear window...lol, your gonna bust the seal on that one.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
r0meo021 said:
how much of that crap did you use!! WOW... you should do the roof, and under your seats... OH, and get a price on a fiberglass rear window...lol, your gonna bust the seal on that one.
did the front floor, need to do the back doors, and the rear floor still :flame: :flame:
As for the roof heard its a bad idea from a few people, a lot say it capture engine noise. Not sure if its true, but not gonna try. The rear window should be fine too since its IB, but if I built a box around it GOOD BYE rear window.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HOLY ****, I need to hire you to do mine :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks good, just hope you rememberd to clean all the metal with 3M adhasive remover/paint thinner/acetone before you applied all that!!!!! cause it WILL come off in areas if you didnt!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Viking said:
Looks good, just hope you rememberd to clean all the metal with 3M adhasive remover/paint thinner/acetone before you applied all that!!!!! cause it WILL come off in areas if you didnt!

yea..I cleaned all that damn metal, all most passed otu doing it. THink I got a little high :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

·
Registered
260 Posts
only thing i could think of looking at those pics was, JIFFY POP!!!!!

Lookin good, cant wait to see the rest.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
carpeted and ptu the subs in today...sounded decent, but I need to put my seats back in to get proper results since it IB.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
im telling you, you better reinforce that rear deck, the rear deck provides ALOT of support for the C pillars.... I dont wanna have to say "i told you so".... take the extra time and do it right before the bill gets MUCH higher... ever priced a rear window? lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts