after

1994 project, base with 233,000miles

before

after

took a while to do, but finally done!!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Looks awesome! nice work. I think the 96 looked to be in better shape tho? Whats the story behind that?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heres another trep i bought while back and sold.

1995 intrepid ES 3.5 was driving buy and offered owners 100.00 for it and they said SOLD.
before

after

I guess i have a thing fro fixing them, dont like seeing them junked. this car had 150k. and sold it for 800.00,

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
Looks good man, Lots of work involved. Now, take the parts car and go 4wheelin with it for as long as it will go..

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Great Job! Nice work, always glad to see someone take a car that needs just a little TLC and make her run again... That's where my 'Trep, Dakota, Metro (all 3 currently owned) Toyota, and Cavalier (no longer own) came from!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what you pay for the donar car to begin with? gave it to the junker for 280. so how much did it really cost you to fix your car
paid 300.00 for whole car

this is what i got for it.
60.00 cats
22.00 alum on motor
25.00 for bat and heads
280.00 scrap car

i made money off of it and got a free parts.:biggrin:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well its been a while since i've been on here. newsflash i scraped the intrepid i repaired as my daily driver couple months ago while scrap was high. was having major electrical issues and getting me stranded. i miss the damn thing but i drove her in to the crusher. she had 235,000 on her and still ran strong. :( but i did manage to keep some parts. now looking for an other 1st gen...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts