DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to thank Kelly and Cheri for the once again awesome food provided to us from you.

Thanks to the members of the M club, they donated the procedes from the 50/50 to our new server thread.

Thanks to All that attended the wedding for Mel and Seb.

Thanks to Tiger, for proving that 2200 miles (one way) is within reach for our clubs biggest meet of the year.

Thanks to the ***** at the front desk for calling the cops on probably was the Quietest partys on record.

we had probably the largest turnout of newbies i have seen in several carlisle meets, thanks for coming, and i hope we didnt scare you off ;)

anyone else feel free to add, or just give thanks to anyone, go for it.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Don't forget to thank the second front desk ***** for kicking us out of the pool area last night.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thanks to all the above, everyone who attended especially those troopers that drove hours on hours crossing multiple states, even a Country border, makes my =~3hr drive look like peanuts. :jester:

Another big thank you to all those who assisted behind the scenes I know some people were almost constantly helping out where they could.

Thank you again to Mel and Seb for sharing your special day with all of us.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Cherie...Kelly...GOOD Food.
Myself and Nicole want to thank for the genorosity and kinship all weekend.
And was I ever suprised over the 3 rd place win. Now it looks like I have to do somethin' to stay in the ranks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well..let me 1st say thanks for all the thank yous :) it is truely a pleasure to cook for such a great but hungry group! :smile-l:
I need to pipe in with thank yous...there were manywonderful people who pitched in to pull this off!...of course Cherie, who was wonderful.
Thanks to Donna and Desiree who really pitched in and went above and beyond. Thanks to Brandon for keeping Elizabeth busy :)
Thanks to Ozzy for hanging the decorations,
Dudley and FireM for the extra tents, Jenn for all your help with the girls and all the wedding stuff...i had fun planning with you!
Ken who kept us stocked with soda and jumped in as needed. thanks to all the muscle men who moved things for me :)
and a special thanks to Seb and Mel for allowing me the honor of cooking for their wedding and including my girls.
I hope i remembered everyone..and if i forgot...I am sorry and PLEASE accept my thanks!
Carlisle 2007 was a awsome event...i'm taking suggestions for 2008! see you then.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Thanks to...

All that attended! DodgeIntrepid.net placed 8th in the "highest attendance" category. Granted we only had 26 and the "Hemi Owners Association" had 106 at number one... but still!

·
Registered
692 Posts
cant be happier... all you guys were awesome.. and above all - I really appreciate all the volunteer work from the 300mclub and di.net club members................ you guys ROCK !!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Thanks everyone! Especially Kelly and Cherie for the great food
Thanks to everyone who voted for me for my awards

Thanks to everyone who attended!

It was a great time, the wedding was great and the turnout was decent! It was a fun time and sucks that it ended so soon :(

Im really looking forward to next year!

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Yes thanx again to everyone it just gets better and better every year we have it. And i think this is the most winners we've had, between Jen's Neon, pats gay Dakota, all the Treps and M's and my Charger of course lol. Sry i didn't get to say good by eto most of you i got tied up waiting for pics etc. But i thank you all an di can't wait to see you all again next yr

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Thanks everybody for maknig my first carlisle experience one I'll never forget! My friend is already talknig about going with me again next year.

I'd also like to thank the asshole who dropped the piece of sharp metal I picked up in my tire 20 minutes from home. There's nothing like driving 5 hours tired as hell and when you're almost home you get a flat. Some of you understand why this situation was evne worse for me.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Cherie and Kelly - Great job on the food.
Tim - Great job running the show for the 300M guys
Bruce - Not even sure where to start, and it really was good to see you again finally.
Pat & Jen - As always, working behind the scenes leading up to the event making things happen.
Bob (FireM) for the detailing tips and kind words
Everybody who made it a great time and reminded me why I should be here every year!!
And last but not least, the judges who gave me an award that my g/f had more of a hand in than I did :)

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Thanks to everyone for my great first Carlsile. I will deffently be there next year just with my car. And thanks to 04IntrepidSXT for giving me a ride up to Carlisle. i had a great time and will be looking foward to next year.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Thanks to all that attended.
Special thanks to kelly, and Cherie who made the food happen...
Also, a special Thanks to Bruce for the hospitality of letting me stay at his place Wednesday night.

It was a great Carlisle 2007....
Let's make 2008 even better!!!

Again, thanks to all!!!!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I want to thank everyone for making this an awesome meet and first Carlisle for me. And a special thanks to all the folks who took part in planning and executing the meet.

I also want to thank Bruce, Dennis, and others for the comedy part of the show - you guys are hilarious.

Next year, the SouthEast hopes to have twice as many attendees as they did this year

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
yeah this year was great.. I had a great time, even thou i kept sleeping throu the after hours activities..

a huge thank you to the 300m crew for all the help. Specially to Kelly and Cherie for all the yummies..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts