DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after being for sale since July I finally got rid of the trep. I was asking $3,000 or best offer on her and got very little interest. About 3 weeks ago I got a call on my cell phone while away at school from a man interested in making a tarde for it. When he mentioned "Mustang GT" my eyes lit up and I instantly wanted to persue the offer. When I went home for thanksgiving break, my dad and I went to look at the car. It's a 95 GT 5 speed, the last year of the 5.0 H.O. engine. Even though the car is primered, it is worth more than my trep was. He inculded a gallon of red PPG paint and clear coat with the car. It has enough mods to keep my happy for now, a superchip, K&N intake, cams and Flowmasters. I'll have pics soon when my dad emails them to me down here. I'll stick around because this place is like family to me. Thanks for all of the help you've given to me here. I'll never forget it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
the 4.6 is under powered in the orginal mustangs, but since ford retuned the 4.6 with hotter cams, a high compression, and put it in the Lincon LSE it is very nice.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Good trade...

I would have done it too.

On the subject of the 4.6, i have a 4.6 quad cammer in my 93 mark viii, 280hp (factory stock rating). The car flies espcially at top end.

As far as I know (which is only up to like 92 or so), the 5.0 made 225 hp. I dunno, i always have had a softspot for the 5.0 (i have had 2 or 3 stangs in years past with 5.0s and they always were fun).

I have been sold on the 4.6.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts