DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the shop to compare what I liked better. I really liked the kicker stuff...the Alpines, at least the ones there didn't impress me as much.

The highlight of the day was when the owner and I got into an argument over the fact that "The 300ms do not have rear 6.9's. They have components in the rear doors"....WHAT A DUMBASS. Glad to say, I won't be shoping there in the near future...but they did sell some pretty good stuff. Zero wire was 6 bucks a foot...yikes.

--Gorm

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
hmm i thought i replyed here
anyway what happen did he say they didnt come with rear door speakers?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I think he was saying that 300 don't have rear 6x9 speakers . Maybe he doesn't know how to take the rear deck off , or since it doesn't have grills he assumes that there's nothing back there.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No...he was saying they had stock components in the rear doors instead of ANYTHING in the rear deck. He even said he owned one...what a looser.

--Gorm

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Gorm said:
No...he was saying they had stock components in the rear doors instead of ANYTHING in the rear deck. He even said he owned one...what a looser.

--Gorm
That's what I said : he(store owner) thought there was nothing under the rear deck....

Like Coolhands Luke said : What we have here is lack of communication...or something along those lines.. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts