1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Dude we ALREADY have a TREP forum site.... You might just want to keep posting on here with all the spare time you have. But, you got some good skills on webpage development though....

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IntrepidBus IV said:
And the purpose of this site is... ?????

:smilie_re
And the Purpose of my site is for Treps only. If you look you will see no other dodge cars on there, just the treps... As I said last time, I had this site in my head when I got my car just held off cause I found this one, But thought it would be better to have a site for just the treps. :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
91Firebirdzx28 said:
And the Purpose of my site is for Treps only. If you look you will see no other dodge cars on there, just the treps... As I said last time, I had this site in my head when I got my car just held off cause I found this one, But thought it would be better to have a site for just the treps. :) :) :)
I see... well, it sounds like you have good intentions and everything, which is cool... but unfortunately, you're probably going to have a difficult time finding a market for your product since the market is already tapped out. ;)

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Good luck. But just to let you know first gens are 1993-1997, and second gens are 1998-2004.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Gorm said:
Good greif isn't one thread about this trash enough?

--Gorm

No ****. It's getting really old. Someone else tried this same thing, and that was a bad idea, nothing ****in wrong with di.net, NO need for another site. Man people need to get a life or some ****. It's annoying. :bash2:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Just a little note for Firebird...yes, di.net does have cars that are not Intrepids, but one of the reasons that we love di.net is b/c everyone is welcome here. People who had Intrepids or LH cars are still free to be a part of our site even after their LH is gone. Good luck with you site if that makes you happy, but understand that di.net is much more than about the car.

·
Registered
836 Posts
sami said:
Just a little note for Firebird...yes, di.net does have cars that are not Intrepids, but one of the reasons that we love di.net is b/c everyone is welcome here. People who had Intrepids or LH cars are still free to be a part of our site even after their LH is gone. Good luck with you site if that makes you happy, but understand that di.net is much more than about the car.
Word.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I get the hint, I will float my boat someplace else.

·
Registered
843 Posts
91Firebirdzx28 said:
I get the hint, I will float my boat someplace else.
We would prefer a rock or maybe an iceberg...

:reap: :reap: :reap: :reap: :reap: :reap: :reap: :reap: :reap: :reap:

But on the serious side can you post a picture of a '97 2Gen Ive heard those are the rarest of them all and have never seen one.......

This crap should be banned from the site. :smilie_mu

·
Registered
129 Posts
The only thing that i noticed that i like about that site is on the homepage their is a link that says videos....(even though its useless) i think it would be cool to have one on here, because i always have a hard time finding videos of our cars.... just a thought

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Flattery...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BIG UPDATES DONE TO SITE, STILL WORKING ON THE NEWS AND VIDEOS AREA... CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts