DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Dyno tuning the wife's 2003 GT Cruiser. (At Hitech in ElkRiver Mn) Stock with just a KN CAI.
Max Hp 161.15 and Torque 209.49 Stock from the Chrysler 215 hp 245 Tq at the crank.
After dyno tuning
Max Hp 221.39 and Torque 259.18
Gain Hp+60.24 and Torque+ 49.69 Not bad being the fuel pump was maxed out (180psi). I just ordered a new Fuel pump (Walbro 255 PSI GRJ444) Bart at Hitech said after we get the new Fuel pump installed. He would retune it and we should get another +10 hp or so.
This is up to and over what Mopar Perf Stage 2 does for less money by far. This little sucker really hauls ass now. I can't wait to get it to the track. Bart had another sliver 05 GT Conv in the shop that dynos over 309 hp at the front wheels now. And the are now installing a bigger downpipe and exhaust, injectors ect.. Bart said it should be in the 365+ hp when they got done with it.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Just got back from Dyno tuning the wife's 2003 GT Cruiser. (At Hitech in ElkRiver Mn) Stock with just a KN CAI.
Max Hp 161.15 and Torque 209.49 Stock from the Chrysler 215 hp 245 Tq at the crank.
After dyno tuning
Max Hp 221.39 and Torque 259.18
Gain Hp+60.24 and Torque+ 49.69 Not bad being the fuel pump was maxed out (180psi). I just ordered a new Fuel pump (Walbro 255 PSI GRJ444) Bart at Hitech said after we get the new Fuel pump installed. He would retune it and we should get another +10 hp or so.
This is up to and over what Mopar Perf Stage 2 does for less money by far. This little sucker really hauls ass now. I can't wait to get it to the track. Bart had another sliver 05 GT Conv in the shop that dynos over 309 hp at the front wheels now. And the are now installing a bigger downpipe and exhaust, injectors ect.. Bart said it should be in the 365+ hp when they got done with it.
Wow! That's stock with just a K&N intake? Do they have the same PCM problems as we do, not being able to tune them? Or have these guys unlocked em? That's pretty big numbers for just a tune.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Hitech has unlocked them. But it takes like 1/2 hour just to do the Predator down load. Mopar is very slow compared to Ford or Chevy. It takes like 2 1/2 hours from start to finsh. They really take their time and do it right. Their dyno can handle up to 1,800 Hp.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Yes Hitech has unlocked them. But it takes like 1/2 hour just to do the Predator down load. Mopar is very slow compared to Ford or Chevy. It takes like 2 1/2 hours from start to finsh. They really take their time and do it right. Their dyno can handle up to 1,800 Hp.
Go put the M on there :D

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already talked about it. They can't break the tune on the 2001 300Ms ect....:hurr:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The same but hers and the convs are 4 speed Auto tranny's. The SRT 4 Neons are all 5 speed Sticks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts