DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remeber about a discussion about what cars in Ill. were being used i ran acrossed a few pics for my fellow illinoisians Heres what you need to watch out for on the state highways.

·
Registered
63 Posts
LHSDriver01 said:
I saw a Charger Police car on 355 the other day. It was a state trooper, and it was not a unmarked car. But it was cool as hell to see ;)
yeah the police in my home town are all getting chargers for there cop cars. they said that dodge was giving them a better deal then ford.

·
Registered
63 Posts
haha yeah thats for sure. but now i need to remember i wont be able outrun the cops. how much horses are those puttin out? im assuming well over 250 since they would be using the 5.7 L with the police package.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm about 90% certain that I've seen the dark teal car actually pulling someone over around the middle of Ill (clinton)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes ill has a pontiac grand prix gtp and if im not mistaken its super charged
also i couldnt get a pick of the vette or the navy blue camaro which is the is before they came out with the new body style.

·
Registered
195 Posts
The county I live in just got two new Chargers for patrol cars and a friend at NCHP says the local office has three new Chargers coming in August. The county Chargers are a really cool white with blue stripes. I'll try to get a pic and post soon. Can't wait to see the NCHP silver and black colors on a Charger.

·
Registered
9 Posts
skatin_foo15 said:
haha yeah thats for sure. but now i need to remember i wont be able outrun the cops. how much horses are those puttin out? im assuming well over 250 since they would be using the 5.7 L with the police package.
the city i live in (crescent springs, ky) is getting an all white unmarked charger for the leutenant(spelling?) from what he told me the new chargers are getting the 6.1 hemi(srt-8 package)????????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.