DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys theres 26 days left till carlisle and theres a few things that need to be touched on to figure out.

1. hotel. make sure your signed up for a room if you need one and pm me if you have any questions, the rooms are from thursday night-sunday morning, please tell me if you need other accomidations.

2. registeration. REGISTER if you havent already.

3. tent for the club?
4. BBQ at the fairgrounds on saturday whos doing what/bringing what.
4. bbq a bruces hosue sat. night, whos bringing/doing what.
5.iteneray (pat idk what your plans are for this.

please post anything else that needs attention.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have 2 10x 13 tents that i am bringing ..they are ezup and they should sufice...

I thought someone was trying to cordinate with the 300m guys about at the show food ..we can give them $$$$ or we can bring extra stuff,,,i asked about this months ago and i was told it was handled ...someone get with them ..

As far as a bbq at bruces ..he may stay at the hotel that night ..personally if the majority of us are staying at the hotel then we should bbq there ...no sense all of us invading bruces....

·
Registered
456 Posts
It will be $10 a head I believe for the food at Carlisle this year. Two of the 300M Member ladies are setting everything up, so you will pay them when you get there.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
4. whos doing what.
I'm not sure about you Curty... but I'm getting blitzkrieged. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
In less than one week, registration increases $10 so be sure to get yours in now!

T-shirts are going to be ordered this coming Friday. $7 each!

I'll write up an itinerary tonight if i can get it all done.

I still havent ordered trophies... anyone have suggestions? I cant find a place that wants to do such a small quantity.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Still have to register, yeah I am a slacker sometimes (not really just can't get the paypal right yet - but Friday I will be set)

You do have me down for two XLs right? Sure you do I am on the list.

Itenarary? I am just going to follow Gaze and/or DaBirdz the whole weekend....LOL

Trophies.......Can I design and purchase my own? Wide Eyed First Timer...... LOL

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey pat you want me to check with my local guy? we usually get 3 trophies a week is all, just let me know what were looking to spend on these and how many we need and what the categories are.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Categories are...
Best 1st Gen Stock
Best 1st Gen Modified
Best 2nd Gen Stock
Best 2nd Gen Modified
Best Intrepid Overall
Best Interior
Best Engine
Most Improved
Most Unique Mod
Long Haul Award
Best In Show

·
Registered
692 Posts
Best 1st Gen Stock
Best 1st Gen Modified
Best 2nd Gen Stock
Best 2nd Gen Modified
Best Intrepid Overall
Best Interior
Best Engine
Most Improved
Most Unique Mod
Long Haul Award
Best In Show
guess I get nothing seeing I dont have an intrepid hahahaha

·
Registered
692 Posts
my concorde so i guess it could kinda fall under some of the categories I just have a feeling my 2.7 wont be winning any engine competitions HAHAHA

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
for the fairgrounds portion of the show, odds are you will be classed with the 300M's and LHS's but for our purposes you will be a 2nd Gen and an honorary intrepid for the day

1 - 20 of 67 Posts