DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Should I get a handle of Grain(everclear) rather than the lil bottle?
2. I told the 300M Ladies Im bringing some French Toast
3. All the maps I needed for the other Nav System
4. Wireless router and a Cat 5 cable

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
IS300M said:
1. Should I get a handle of Grain(everclear) rather than the lil bottle?
Lol.... yes.
I need to get one of those hand held radios that you guys had.

·
Registered
740 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Wireless router, cool that way I can bring my laptop and piggy back on to your service.

Sorry I forgot Kenny told me not to post about Carlisle until after I have attended.

Thats right ..i am going to have some oderator close this damn thing ...geeeez..... :battle:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Ooooooo, oooooooooo, MAYBE I should bring.......

MY CAR!!! ;)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Faurtwenty said:
Hey I was packing the corde with all types of alcohol to bring out including a big bottle of grain. Bruce only wanted beer so I can't agree with the host.
Were you even there this year?

Avenger Rob: Did you try the 350Z antenna that I gave you?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whitey said:
some more citrus antifreeze that stuff was great thanks scoot
Its a lil expensive, I Guess if you could get a handle of each Midori and Absolut Citron, you could lower the cost, but a 750Ml of each is $18.99

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
The infamous Everclear was there?! lol i had i been there i woulda brought some 100proof SoCo (southern comfort) so i could make my peppermint bomb (a 1/2 shot of everclear and 1/2 shot of southern comfort 100proof)...goes down cool but after about 2-3 mins it explodes with heat in your stomach to your throat...and i can post in here cuz i kenny didnt send me my TCM yet lmao so i have immunity (sp?)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Its in the box as we speak ..actually i almost gave it to iggy over the weekend to give to you since he lives out that way ....i know i suck .but when you need something else let me know and i'll hook ya up

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
mobbdeep said:
Its in the box as we speak ..actually i almost gave it to iggy over the weekend to give to you since he lives out that way ....i know i suck .but when you need something else let me know and i'll hook ya up
lmao its cool Kenny you know you my boy lol thats why i didnt trip besides havent you seen the threads? im the scam artist...naw but seriously lol its all good man whenever i get it i get it...

edit: :idea:
now if you ever get a hood bra dont forget about me lol

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Things to bring:

My truck. Should be well on my way with modding it. Yea everyone is right, when you start, you cant stop!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts