DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a thread for the things you generall y need (aside from the basics ie, cltohes, toilitries)

LOTS OF $$$$$
handheld 2-way radios with subchannels
car care supplies
general tools
sleeping bag/pillows (depeinding if your sleeping on the floor or not)
w/e you sign up for for the Sat. night dinner thing (another thread will be made for this)
cell phone
ANTIFREEZE (sorry pat, couldnt resist)
beer (if you drink)
the carlisle info packet from Pat (hasnt been sent out yet so don't freak)
show registration info from carlisle

i know im forgetting a lot of stuff so feel free to add.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
the carlisle info packet from Pat (hasnt been sent out yet so don't freak)
Since he won't reply to my pm about personal info that he needed from people who are going (Ie; cell #, etc, etc...) I doubt that I'll get the packet... even if they are mailed out.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DIT said:
and bring some tissues so when you get beat by the 3.3 you have something to wipe your tears away:D heh jk

/me high fives james

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
folding chairs, coolers, digital camera.....

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Page left intentionally blank.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
crombie said:
Since he won't reply to my pm about personal info that he needed from people who are going (Ie; cell #, etc, etc...) I doubt that I'll get the packet... even if they are mailed out.
ive been having trouble getting to the computer as often as id like to lately so dont panic just yet. As in years past, I will simply make a thread that has a link to the information that you can each download and print at your will. I havent gotten to this yet simply because the Intl. Meet is next week and I dont want to steal their thunder just yet.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
ive been having trouble getting to the computer as often as id like to lately so dont panic just yet. As in years past, I will simply make a thread that has a link to the information that you can each download and print at your will. I havent gotten to this yet simply because the Intl. Meet is next week and I dont want to steal their thunder just yet.
Ok.... just was wondering, that's all.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yeah Curt... What's up with that? Is there something you two need to tell us, or are you waiting for Carlisle to make the announcement there?

·
Registered
456 Posts
What about the 20 foot square tent guys. I'm getting ready to send the $150 rental fee for the 300 Club tent. We did not get charged for the DI.net tent last year for some reason. I don't expect that again, so we gotta do something here.

Carlisle sent me a Club Tent/Vendor Information Packet. The form says the deadline is June 9. I going to send me form and check today if possible. Are you guys doing the same? If we get more than 25 registered cars, they will refund this, but that didn't happen last year.

I'm also going to call them about table and chair rentals. The vendor form mentions $15 per table and $2 if paid 19 days prior to the event.

PM me with your plans so we can coordinate. THANKS!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
well guys, i plan on paying out-of-pocket for the t-shirts... anyone else feel like fronting the cash for the tent. I had a feeling this issue would come up soon. Keep in mind Ive recieved well over 25 PMs for people expressing interest in going, but then again some people always have last minute excuses.

email me if you have anything you can bring (table, chairs, etc.) to help the cause.

·
Registered
740 Posts
how may registerd di net cars did we have last year????? i thought we had more than 25.....that would put us in the category to not have to pre pay until the show ..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts