DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss maybe selling one of our company cars its a 2004 Intrepid with the 3.5 at least thats whats listed for it. I haven't looked to make sure its a 3.5 yet or anything. Its got 130+K on it and the alloy wheels whats it worth if you where looking for one. I'm pretty much just looking at it to hang on to it for a couple of months take the alloy wheels off it and put them on our blue intrepid then trade in and use next years tax refund to get an SUV to take the family in when we go camping since the blue intrepid has the small 2.7 i'm not about to tow a boat with it.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. I am actually in the same boat. I am buying a 2005 Maxima with 89,000 miles from my company.

Just take it for a long trip before you buy it. Make sure it's working properly at highway speeds.

You probably know this ^^^.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It will be less than the wholesale price at the current time of sale so less than wholesale in about 4 months.

Probably around 1000 to 1500 i figure on a trade in i should get about 3 for it. When an employee buys them the list them as poor condition so we don't get killed on taxes and purchase price. Even thou none of the vehicles are in poor or fair condition most of them are in excellent condition and this one is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts