DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
looked like he only landed one side of the chopper on the deck and the other side missed completely. The combination of the bounce on the one side added to the continued dropping of the other side put it over the edge. That combined with the short distance on one half of the prop travel to the deck compared to the further distance of the other side of the arc contributed to the situation. The carrier could also have just surged upwards at that precise time as well.
Glad it's not coming out of my paycheck...

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Thats no Aircraft Carrier. To low to the sea and no eye bolt tie downs. Looks like a CC or DD. Or a grunt helo hauler. Looks like he also came in way to fast.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks like the rear wheel got hung up on the cable/safety netting on the rear edge of the deck. When the pilot tried to lift off again to move to the center of the deck... well, bad things happened.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Wasnt sure what was going to happen, i thought maybe the copter was going to fly into the guy recording. That would have been messy, anyways, that definatly has to suck, wonder if there were any causualties.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
maybe he lost all his hydraulic power, or got a shock because he touched down to hard and sent the blades out of alignment. wtf is that called again......cant think of it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I think hat guy is outta job.....

Atleast i sure as hell hopeso....

·
Registered
97 Posts
You can see the guy in the window of the helicopter trying to get out while the chopper is falling off the boat. That must be scary.

Devs SXT

·
Registered
457 Posts
I revived this for the hell of it

That helocoper guy sure screwed up, fell down went "splash"

maybe he really wanted to be an astronaut.

(I left my original post so that Mav could laugh.

was I the only one who noticed the female officer was black and the suspect was white? I'll bet you dollars to dimes that if it had been the other way around it would have been this huge racist fiasco. "WHITE OFFICER SHOOTS INNOCENT BLACK" She was sick and grouchy as all hell and just wanted somebody to take it out on. Now all that aside.......
She shoulda shot the ****er in the ass. He was running for his truck. He could have just been trying to get away or he could have decided to run her ass over. We will never know because she was smart enough to pop a cap in the dumb ****. To hell with the night stick and mace, people on drugs dont feel that ****. I think she did good and that more police should emulate her actions.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts