1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
well.... it has over 100k miles.. it says clear coat is peeling on the roof. It also says the car needs rear brake pads, tie rods, and alignment just to pass inspection. Doesn't look to clean either.. Hmm.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
id buy it just for the insides of it :) and the motor. for twhen my 2nd 3.3 hits the ****/.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
I don't think it's a steal. It's probably only worth 1500 or less on the market. I would take my chances bidding just to get it cheap. I saw the pic of the roof paint, it looks pretty bad :( Plus the miles and work that needs to be done to it.

But of course I'm always lured by another Medium Water Blue Metallic car....but this one I can see, the previous owner did not take care of it at all :(

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
is that a oem sunroof? I've never seen a 1G sunroof in person... That one looks like a aftermarket job to me. The otis looks as if it was a long otis that has been trimmed down to allow for the sunroof opening.

·
Registered
372 Posts
KBB says that it can have a moon roof or sliding sun roof. KBB private party value for it is a little over 2G.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
dandragonrage said:
KBB says that it can have a moon roof or sliding sun roof. KBB private party value for it is a little over 2G.
i know 1G sunroofs exist, but that doesn't look like an original factory sunroof.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
dandragonrage said:
KBB said that for mine also, and neither was an option on 93's. It's an aftermarket looking one to me, the fit and finish of the headliner looks awful IMO. Also blue book doesn't take in consideration of the peeling paint, missing and broken buttons, faded this and that, dirty motor...ect..

It's worth nothing more than 1500. I would give them 1100 and call it a day.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I put in fair for the condition... I think that describes it well enough..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts