DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone on here knows that MY IP name is "MOBBDEEP"
So i have been fighting with the State of OHIO about putting MOBDEEP on my plates.....After many months of phone calls and letters i finnaly was sent a letter telling me the specific reasons as why I cannot have that on there..

MOB= mafia related, prostitution related, drug related, gang related

So i tried to do

MBBDEEP= liquor related

This is the biggest bunch of **** that i have ever heard of ...

I am not a ganga member nor am i a PIMP(well atleast that kind of pimp)

Has anyone ever ran into this problem before????

Let me know Thanks

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Damn that sucks! I saw a MD plate that said:"HISCAR". It turns out that the b***h divorced the poor guy and ransacked him for everything that he had, including the benz that she is driving, but he's paying payments!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be politicaly correct MOBBDEEP is a rap group fro the late 80's early 90's ...kinda like Scarface and Facemobb...they are for the most part MOBBDEEP ..thats how they got their name .....The whole situation pisses me off though..not to come across like a racist but i am a white education buisness man ..not a gang banging crackhead ...or mafia hitman ...

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
You mean a teabagging white education business man.. see avatar :) I think they have employees on the site, lol :D

And that pimp style sexy ride you drive, that lovely LH body ;) ;) I mean come on! (*elbow to ribs*)

That's **** man, I hope you get your plates :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
mobbdeep said:
..not to come across like a racist but i am a white education buisness man ..not a gang banging crackhead ...or mafia hitman ...
  1. White people can be gang banging crackheads
  2. Did you mean a "white educated businessman"?
  3. If you're so educated, why can't you spell? :p
    [/list=1]

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
heh, LOL @ Matt. You sicko (flu-wise, not posting wise)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I type very fast and do not stop for errors ...So Sorry about that ..someone install a spell checker and i'll make sure that its never wrong again ....I am sorry that i don't type 10 words a min like some of you do ....jk ...really though i just type and scan back threw it for errors and soemtimes i miss them ...

·
Registered
504 Posts
10 words a minutes is damn slow. Where did you get yer edu-ma-cation?

:p

*Don't feel bad. We all miss errors soemtimes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts