DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was all pumped to go look at "the treps that be" down at the fairgrounds then boom my :gay: manager decides that he has a vaction this same week (my request was waaay before his). then he fires the only guy i can get to cover for me so now its just me and another guy all the week. no carlisle for me as of now :icon_evil . friday im stuck closing (i work at a mall). saturday i open and get off at 6 but im sure i will miss running down to the fairgrounds with rush hour traffic and all. Sunday is even :gay: er as i work 12-6.

i could punch his face in or :behead: this chump. this is f'd up as i live 30 minutes away and wont be able to come. if i can i will try to make it to the BW you all are at.

which one will it be?
sorry guys next year its on.

be safe and have fun

edit: fairgrounds = carlisle.
bw = best western

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gazetowardthesky said:
stop by the hotel at night. We'll be there.
which one will it be?
highway, exit or road.

·
Registered
692 Posts
sowhatsowhat10 said:
which one will it be?
highway, exit or road.
its the one off progress ave. in Susquehanna township. Right near the Red Roof Inn and what used to be the western sizzlin(not sure what it is now)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Yeah, right off the interstate that takes you to Carlisle (81 I believe...)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what time are you all going back to the hotel at night on saturday? i might be able stop up and see you guys.
i was gonna see if someone could help me do the big 3 and intstall my H.O. alt as i dont even have to skill, tools, or brainpower to do it. now because of a sorry manager i wont be able to make it while there's still daylight. so if i can i'll try to make it up at night. so what time will you guys all be going back there?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
We head back somewhere around 5-6 pm, and then decide on what to do for dinner. Last year we all went to a nearby restaurant and got back from that somewhere between 8 and 9. Maybe a little after 9.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts