DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
That would be RTCLONE. He's kinda shy around here. I have no idea why though...

·
Registered
489 Posts
it's cause he got ripped apart for having r/t badging on his ES. They criticized him pretty bad.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
His car is pretty nice if you ask me... If he wants to badge and you want to debadge who cares... what the hell does RT mean anyway... basically nothing... 20 extra hp and a wing. I think RT Clones spoiler looks better than the RT and the ES has nicer rims IMOP... The rest some things he has done I like some I don't like but obviously he likes it.

If you trash him how are you any different from hunterdl and adaptable. They are trashing you for driving around in something you like....

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
He does have a spiffy looking ride.

·
Registered
504 Posts
OK... apparently none of you understand SARCASM. And I have to agree with alderran. I personally don't believe in putting badges on when you don't have what the badge says, but RTCLONE's car IS unique.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Badges.. schmadges...... No reason to attack someone.....

Unless you drive an Intrepid with Viper stickers on it :tongue:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Badge or debadge, do what you want. Just remember everyone is always trying to have a unique car and that is what RTClone accomplished:wink:. Hmm i might have to think about that since his name is RTClone :confused:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I don't have a problem with his R/T and 3.5 badges...IF he has a 3.5 under the hood :(, but if he wants to do it, it's ok

I REALLY LOVE Trepid2xist's car, it's a first gen with R/T badges on the doors (which is OK, since they didn't make first gen R/Ts, VERY original) :D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I always thought the Greenwood sticker was a bit misplaced tho, considering only place I have seen Greenwood is on Vettes.

i think his car looks nice, if it were mine, i'd lose all the stickers, but other than that it's fine.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
jtatz said:
Badges.. schmadges...... No reason to attack someone.....

Unless you drive an Intrepid with Viper stickers on it :tongue:
I don't see the difference. Phoney is phoney. RTCLONE has a good looking car with some great mods. He should be proud of it and he is. Love that brakelight! (the car is MOPAR) I can't wait to see it live at a meet.

The thing is: I own an R/T and I feel offended by R/T emblems on non-R/T cars. Sorry, that's just the way I feel. Like slapping Impala SS badges on an old Caprice. Funny thing is, I state my case and express my feelings on the matter and get labelled a "hater" or "jealous." I guess some people just don't get it.

Put it this way: walk into a biker bar wearing the colors of the local MC club without being a member. You'll have your ass handed to you within 5 minutes. I don't know where y'all grew up, but some things you just don't do.

Screwing your sister is "different" too, but not considered socially acceptable.

·
Registered
617 Posts
damn thanks for all the compliments.....as for the greenwood,,,,,well thats my last name and i think it goes very well with the greencar.....again thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn RTCLONE, I didnt think my small comment about how cool your car looks would lead up to lots of similar opinions from a whole lot of other people on this forum.....keep the mods on your car coming....plus i aint hatin' on your 2.7L cuz I got one too....at least it looks fast...

Peace

·
Registered
149 Posts
your car looks great. everyone on here has their own preference on what they want their trep to look like. if we wanted to go strictly original there would be no need for the site. keep up with the mods.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
JiggaDaDon said:
Damn RTCLONE, I didnt think my small comment about how cool your car looks would lead up to lots of similar opinions from a whole lot of other people on this forum.....keep the mods on your car coming....plus i aint hatin' on your 2.7L cuz I got one too....at least it looks fast...

Peace
You can't hate his 2.7 because he doesn't have a 2.7L... his car is an ES and it has an awesome 3.2L like mine (j/k) :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
I like it with the exception of the hood scoopes. They make it look like a Grand Pre & I hate the way they the Pontiacs look.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts