DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
After a lifetime of being broke? What happened, you win the lotto?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
looks really clean but alot of dents. any good way of getting dents out of fiberglass. all my dents are in places i cant get to from behind to bang them out.

-edit 5\25

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
looks really clean but alot of dents. any good way of getting dents out of fiberglass. all my dents are in places i cant get to from behind to bang them out.

Where are the dents at? Fiberglass?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
yes fiberglass all of them ..... :(

Unless your car has been customized it's not fiberglass. The front fenders may be compsite but thats it. The rest is metal.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohh really everyone i talked to about it (uncles and other car loving famly members) said it was fiberglass. and one of the dents were pretty easy on the rear fender to put in. hurt alot but still easy to put in. so a rubber mallet should work on the car ?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
jwilde said:
He's wrong .. fiber glass on a first gen is rare.
There is no fibgerglass. The thing that might come close to it is the front fenders which were composite, but those didn't last the entire first gen life span.

ohh really everyone i talked to about it (uncles and other car loving famly members) said it was fiberglass. and one of the dents were pretty easy on the rear fender to put in. hurt alot but still easy to put in. so a rubber mallet should work on the car ?
If your talking about pushing the dent out, or making a dent, fiberglass won't dent, it cracks. Being an everyday car for families and unfortunatly rentals also the Chrysler only put dent resistant fenders on the front but only for a few years. I would look at one of those dent pullers I suppose, or a paintless dent repair shop for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts