DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Don gave permission for the pic to be posted, yes he did win first and it was the second yr in a row where it came down to iggy and him.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
raztrep said:
Don gave permission for the pic to be posted, yes he did win first and it was the second yr in a row where it came down to iggy and him.
yep....if he didn't want pics posted, i would have respected that and not....but he expected them to be posted ;)

and i am very impressed don managed to win again. about 1am this morning i was thinking don wouldn't even make it to the track at all. he showed me wrong.

congrats don!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
IntrepidXJ said:
yep....if he didn't want pics posted, i would have respected that and not....but he expected them to be posted ;)

and i am very impressed don managed to win again. about 1am this morning i was thinking don wouldn't even make it to the track at all. he showed me wrong.

congrats don!
The long nap on the way to the track helped him and after a few runs he looked alot better. Last yr adam won and this yr don won but they both are very good.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
raztrep said:
The long nap on the way to the track helped him and after a few runs he looked alot better. Last yr adam won and this yr don won but they both are very good.
I'm pretty sure Don won last year as well, i think i have it on vid someplace...

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Thanks everyone! I made it to the hotel in Dayton Ohio. Saw Shamrock on the road on the way into Bloomington and ran with him for a few miles. Out of Bloomington our paths diverged.

I want to say I love you guys. You are some of the best people on earth. I apologize for scaring folks when I passed out after chugging half a bottle of Tequila. Those of you who drug me to my room, Ray for driving my car to Byron, Colleen for being my skinny twin, Matt for splitting a room at the last minute and everyone for being solid gold.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

man i ****ed up by missing this one huh?

lol is that winky on the bathroom floor

that just made me L O L

ALi

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Glad to see you're OK Don, don't scare Ray like that again ;)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Sounds like you guys had a blast. :)
Don: Are you going to consume that much booze in another 2 months?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
The way I feel right now it would TAKE two months to consume that much alcohol!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts