DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
"You may be interested to know that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature"

I too believe this, after pirates of the Carribean came out temps went down. All this because more people believed they were pirates. Haven't you always noticed how pirates always look like they have smoked for 40 years? It is not because they smoke it is because they absorb green house gasses. This has been tested at MIT and Caltech both have proven the link between the decline of pirates and the depletion of the ozone layer. So please donate to save the pirates remember that saving a pirate is saving a child. You can PM me with and I will give you info on where to send your money.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
popimp said:
"You may be interested to know that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature"

I too believe this, after pirates of the Carribean came out temps went down. All this because more people believed they were pirates. Haven't you always noticed how pirates always look like they have smoked for 40 years? It is not because they smoke it is because they absorb green house gasses. This has been tested at MIT and Caltech both have proven the link between the decline of pirates and the depletion of the ozone layer. So please donate to save the pirates remember that saving a pirate is saving a child. You can PM me with and I will give you info on where to send your money.

That HAS to be a joke...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Scarface said:
That HAS to be a joke...
It makes perfect sense to me. It also reminds me of one of my other theories :.... Diet soda makes you fat. Did you ever notice that at least 90% of the people that drink diet soda are over weight???

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Haha, its a spin of a South Park episode a couple weeks back. In case you missed it, their was a line in their by Mrs. Garrison "There you have it kids; you are the retarded offspring of five monkeys havin' butt-sex with a fish-squirrel." haha

Reactions: Scarface

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
micholob said:
Haha, its a spin of a South Park episode a couple weeks back. In case you missed it, their was a line in their by Mrs. Garrison "There you have it kids; you are the retarded offspring of five monkeys havin' butt-sex with a fish-squirrel." haha

So THAT explains why I have a bushy tail and both my sisters look a lot like chimpanzees...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Scarface said:
So THAT explains why I have a bushy tail and both my sisters look a lot like chimpanzees...
LMFAO
thank you for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts