DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well yesterday sucked.

i have had my intrepid less than 2 months and i rear ended this stupid highschol bimbo. she was going sorta fast, and then hitting the brakes and kept repeating the same actions. i glanced at teh side of the street cause someone was about to run into the road, and she slammed her brakes and i looked back and slammed my brakes and hit a wet spot and just tapped her bumper. of course she freaks out and starts babbling and i am like i am sorry but chill out. it turns out i only bent her liscence plate and that was the only damage to her car, but since the treps nose is low, i have scratches on my bumnper and hood......well even tough her car wasnt damaged she demanded on calling the town police. we were on my college's campus so i quickly called the university police instead, and since i work for them i didnt get a ticket. now i am just waiting to hear if she makes an insurance claim or not.

what a crappy day

·
Registered
865 Posts
you should have punched her out sprinkle crack on her and left, lol.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
you should have slipped her a 10 and bent it back and said look at least my car has the scratches. no need to any meadiator were both *clears throught* mature

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
LeadFootLee said:
you should have punched her out sprinkle crack on her and left, lol.
ihey honey. apperently the police have been beating up negros like hotcakes, sais right here in the times

·
Registered
865 Posts
LOL a 10, smooth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts