DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED This Stuff Has To Go!!!!!!

Had to trade in the trep because I blew up the main engine harness and the alternator. So now I have all this stuff left over from the trep. All prices are negotiable. I need to get rid of this stuff ASAP so let me know.

First, Is a complete set of chrome door handles and switches for 98 - 04 treps. Very good condition. Asking $80 shipped.
SOLD!!

Next, is a set of custom painted headlight covers. They have the NO FEAR eyes painted on them. They are already painted the gold/champagne color.
Asking $30 shipped.

(3) Kicker 8" sub - woofers. Excellent condition, barely used. Asking $200 + shipping for all 3 or will seperate.

2.7L V6 K&N FIPK for any 98 - 04 intrepids. Asking $125 shipped.
SOLD!!

Center dash piece. Asking $15 shipped
SOLD!!

Custom Hood hinge kit. Never used, brand new. Asking $185 shipped.

(2) Kicker Amps to go along with those 3 kicker 8's. Same as subs, these are in excelent condition. Just need new fuses. One is a ZX460, and the other a ZR240. Asking $175 a piece + shipping.

I also have (2) 5.6" color monitors for your headrests or dash. They have a few hairline scratches on the screen, not noticeable unless you get real close to the screen. I will let these go for $150 shipped for both.
Pics available upon request. SALE PENDING!!

Last, An auto - dimming mirror. Asking $20 Shipped. SOLD!!

I also have a 98 - 04 Car cover that I will let go for $50 shipped.

I have a 400 watt power invertor(Jensen). I will let go for $50 shipped.

All Prices are negotiable. If you have any questions about anything PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. All Payments can be sent via paypal to:[email protected]. All products will be shipped when the money has been sent through my personal checking account.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, mlkmgr show me the money and they are all yours. You have first dibs pending transaction. Let me know.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Is the autodim mirror the old, or new style? If it's the new style with the buttons on the front, I'll take it. (Old style has the button on the bottom). Let me know.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The hood hinge kit will allow you after some modification to open your hood anyway you want to. You can split it down the middle and open it like a book, you can have the hole thing open to one side, or open to the front. Depends on how far you want to take the modification or your ideas.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh!

r0meo021 said:
you know they arent silver, right?
Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh!

00BadAZTrep

if you do not mind I would like to cancel our pending transaction as I am a idiot who does not read very well. Need to read more before getting excited and committing to purchase items. Man I knew it was too good to be true.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Are the switches and door handles gone? Badasstrep also was looking into it. If not I will make the transfer now.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts