DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would give you guys an update on the Sable ;)

Can't see it too well, but there's a dragonfly in my grill!

Look at them 13"s... All around!

Thanks to Sticker City in Southern California, my tail light housings are black again. All it took was a 3 hour drive, 2 hour wait, and $140 later...

Enjoy!

Sal

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, nothing like trying to make a large, 4-door family car into something sporty...oh, wait, that soundS familiar...

Actually, for a Ford, it looks ok. No huge wing, nice lowered stance, looks like a carbon fiber hood, nice rims with cross drilled rotors showing thru, tinted windows, not bad. Looks like you're taking care of it. It's a different car that you won't find a lot of, like Civics and such. Any future mods planned?

Andrew

Maybe some pics that are out in the sun, because the shadow from the tree hides it a little.

·
Registered
360 Posts
13 inch brakes.....sho club member.....whats under the hood!...installing the quaffie in my SHO this week-end.....then a dyno tune and then its time to go chase some ricers...wweeeee.

Nice looking Sable, like they said, not a lot of those around, in a clean modded way...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
ooh! Another Sable! Looks good.

Speaking of Sables, here is my beloved 1994 GS 3.0:

I love the lightbar on it

Windows tinted

the comfy burgandy interior

It's a great car. Dosn't drive as fun or fast as the Intrepid, but the ride is comfy and smooth. Extremely reliable too. I love this car.

·
Registered
537 Posts
how much did that hood run u?$$$

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Not a Ford fan at all, but the work looks good, and the brake rotors look nice too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Badasstrep said:
just out of curiosity, why didnt you just niteshade your tail lights yourself?
Nite-Shades is cheap, runny, and will fade and crack after a while. Ruining the tail lamps apperance. It's MUCH more worth doing it this way...

I've already experienced with Nite Shades and in person, this is 1000000 times better.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
i like it a lot!
my dad has a 1997 Taurus GL that is the exact same color as your Sable with the beloved 3.0L Vulcan... the car runs like a top though, no problems except for the fact that shes slowly rusting out... the gas tank has a slow leak that is being repaired next week... but other than that it has been a very nice and reliable car for us, been in my family since 1998... I plan to buy it when my dad finally decides its time for it to leave...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sneke_eyez said:
i like it a lot!
my dad has a 1997 Taurus GL that is the exact same color as your Sable with the beloved 3.0L Vulcan... the car runs like a top though, no problems except for the fact that shes slowly rusting out... the gas tank has a slow leak that is being repaired next week... but other than that it has been a very nice and reliable car for us, been in my family since 1998... I plan to buy it when my dad finally decides its time for it to leave...
Not EXACTLY the same color... But I know what cha mean! ;)

Sounds like a winner! Good Luck with the rust. Here in Cali, we don't see much of that at all :D

Sal

1 - 20 of 24 Posts