DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

Im said to report that Kyle (Megatrep) was involved in a serious motorcycle accident this morning. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, and we will update you as soon as we hear something. Last we heard he was awake and asking if his bike made it thru ok...and has some broken bones.

MUSKEGO, Wis. -- A motorcycle and a pickup truck crashed at about 7:30 a.m. Monday at Jimmy Demaret Drive and Ryan Road in Muskego.

Muskego police said the 19-year-old driver of the motorcycle was taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital. The 17-year-old truck driver was not injured, police said.

The cause of the crash is still being investigated.

Names of the drivers have not yet been released.
For those of you attending Carlisle we'll be passing "something" (secret) around for Kyle, make sure you get a look at it. If anyone wants to add/send something to him please let me know, we can put it all together if you like.

Kyle, we're rooting for ya buddy, get well soon!

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
I called the hospital hes in, they wouldnt let me talk to him but i did get a little info,, hes resting comfortable,, and to watch Facebook for up dates, say a extra prayer tonight for him,,

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
I called the hospital hes in, they wouldnt let me talk to him but i did get a little info,, hes resting comfortable,, and to watch Facebook for up dates, say a extra prayer tonight for him,,
Thanks for the update Tom.

God Speed Kyle.

I'll be sure to say a few things to the big man upstairs for ya!

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Lord take care of our friend Kyle. Heal him in a way no doctor can. Bring his body back as before in total and complete health. Comfort his family and friends with peace. Guide the doctors with wisdom and those administering care to him .

Amen

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Lord take care of our friend Kyle. Heal him in a way no doctor can. Bring his body back as before in total and complete health. Comfort his family and friends with peace. Guide the doctors with wisdom and those administering care to him .

Amen
Amen..

Here is an update from his mom from FB:

Kyle is in ICU and is resting after a day of surgery. I came home to get some rest and will see him tomorrow. He will be in ICU for a few days and will be having another surgery on his wrist. Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers. I know he will appreciate all your well wishes when he is back up and about.
Maybe we should send some some Candy Stripers....or is that Strippers??

:highfive:

·
Registered
19,541 Posts

Amen
Amen

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
God speed Kyle. Make a quick recovery. Hopefully they let you have your laptop whenever you get settled into a normal room and we can talk to you

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Amen..

Here is an update from his mom from FB:

Maybe we should send some some Candy Stripers....or is that Strippers??

:highfive:
as Broken up as he is,, I dont think he could do a stripper, not even a Candy one, or is that one named candy?

·
Registered
15,047 Posts

Amen
Amen.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts

Amen
Thank you Doug

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,546 Posts
Damn. I'm so sorry to hear about this, wishing Kyle a complete & hopefully quicker recovery.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Wow just goes to show you how fast stuff can happen. Get well soon buddy. Sorry to hear about it. The bike can be replaced

1 - 20 of 158 Posts