DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 158 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Lord take care of our friend Kyle. Heal him in a way no doctor can. Bring his body back as before in total and complete health. Comfort his family and friends with peace. Guide the doctors with wisdom and those administering care to him .

Amen
Amen.

I cant make carlisle,, but ,, let me know whats needed,
Yeah I'm not going to be at Carlisle either, but I'll definitely chip in what I can to help out Kyle and his family.
We'll put something together that everyone can participate in. I can take up a collection from all for whatever we decide to do for Kyle.

If anyone wants to put in some ideas feel free to PM me or IM me on yahoo (daytrepperaz), or call, just pm and I'll send you my number or whatever.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I thought this might be useful information to have over here:

This is the contact information for the hospital.
You can't send him flowers until he is out of ICU, that is what I was told by the hospital. Once he gets into a room that will be a different story.
Kyle Meyer (and room number, if known)
c/o Froedtert Hospital
West Information Desk
9200 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI, 53226

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
An update from Kyle's mom:

Just an update on Kyle's progress. He is in critical, but stable condition. He is scheduled for another surgery tomorrow and another one on Friday. I am so thankful for all of the love and support from everyone. I know he will appreciate it too!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Hoping for good as new, but counting on at least all parts working.

:worky:

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
An update from Kyle's mom:
Lord, please grant Kyle the strength to conquer the trials of surgery and his injuries. Heal him in ways in which we cannot. Grant him the will to go on and leave this terrible incident behind him. In Jesus' name, Amen.

·
Registered
424 Posts
This is the contact information for the hospital.
You can't send him flowers until he is out of ICU, that is what I was told by the hospital. Once he gets into a room that will be a different story.
Kyle Meyer (and room number, if known)
c/o Froedtert Hospital
West Information Desk
9200 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI, 53226
Thats only 15 minutes or so away from me, ill think ill go pay him a visit. He was over my house not even a week ago. Things can happen so quick

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Kyle update: We just left his room and things have taken a bit of a turn for the worse for him. He is still having problems getting enough oxygen and he is unable to get a rhythmic breathing pattern with the ventilator. They took a chest xray of his lungs and found what appeared to be blood in his lungs. They kicked his dad and I out of the room so they could get a tube in the side of his chest and drain his lung.

I doubt he will be having his surgery tomorrow. These next few days will be the most critical for him, since the bruising on his lungs is swelling. We just have to get him over the hurdle of the swelling so he can breathe on his own again.

Hang in there Kyle!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Update:

yle update: We just left his room and things have taken a bit of a turn for
the worse. He is still having problems getting enough oxygen
and he is unable to get a rhythmic breathing pattern with the
ventilator. They took a chest xray of his lungs and found what appeared
to be blood in his lungs. They kicked his dad and I out of th...e room so
they could get a tube in the side of his chest and drain his lung.

I doubt he will be having his surgery tomorrow. These next few days will be the most critical for him, since the bruising on his lungs is swelling. We just have to get him over the hurdle of the swelling so he can breathe on his own again.
It is evident to me that this incident has shown we are a family. Kyle is one of us. I am glad we as a community are pulling for him in this way. Keep the prayers coming...he needs them badly!!

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Update:

It is evident to me that this incident has shown we are a family. Kyle is one of us. I am glad we as a community are pulling for him in this way. Keep the prayers coming...he needs them badly!!
shift them into overdrive

21 - 40 of 158 Posts