DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

61 - 80 of 158 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Kyle is in an induced paralysis and the doctors
are having the ventilator take care of all of his breathing for him.
His heart is pounding strong and he's back breathing at a rythmic beat.
He is on 100% oxygen and this morning his oxygen level was at about 71
and for the last hour he has been at 92. He has been on a... slow increase
all day!!
Thank god!!! Great news.

Jeanne Meyer This is for all the DI.net guys. Troy and I were singing a little song this afternoon to Kyle about the amazing horse.... His oxygen levels went up from about 85 to 88 :) I thought you might appreciate that!
Thats awesome!

Update:
It is evident to me that this incident has shown we are a family. Kyle is one of us. I am glad we as a community are pulling for him in this way. Keep the prayers coming...he needs them badly!!
Right on!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Omfg!!!:explore: What do u say in a time like this? I will pray and pass a prayer chain here on his behalf. REST and INNER STRENGTH!! Hang in there kyle!! :love:

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Jeanne Meyer This is for all the DI.net guys. Troy and I were singing a little song this afternoon to Kyle about the amazing horse.... His oxygen levels went up from about 85 to 88 :) I thought you might appreciate that!
HaHa! that is funny. That is great news.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,851 Posts
Resurrecting my Lt. Jordi LaForge Amazing Horse avatar for Kyle! Here's hoping you pull through Kyle...with no lasting effects!

Avatar courtesy of Dave McPatel!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Latest update:

Ok, finally, a restful sleep for me tonight
knowing that Kyle is once again stable. They bumped his oxygen back up
to 75%, room oxygen is at about 22% in case you were wondering, and Kyle
is diggin' that since his blood oxygen is at 95%!!! His chest xrays
today look a bit clearer than yesterday too.

The doctor told my bother he is "guardedly optimistic". I guess that's better than yesterday when he told me to be prepared for the worst. Kyle, it's up to you now buddy to show them what you got!!!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
We've got your back Kyle, through and through. You can do it buddy! :love:

Besides, youve got some upcoming meets to attend!!

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
expect the worst??? them's fighting words, come on buddy, show em what you got, besides red hair

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
You know, I don't know this guy, but I'm worried about him.

Please keep the updates up. There was a big gap a day or so ago and I was imagining the worst.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Any updates?
nothing good. :glum:

I wish I had better news, but Kyle has taken a turn for the worst again
today. They were unable to maintain the oxygen levels today, so at
about 8:30 tonight, they kicked me out of the room so they could get
another tube into his lung so they can monitor his lungs and heart.

At 10:30 I had the receptionist call his nurse to see if I could get into see him again and his nurse said, you can come see him if you want to, I asked her again, should I come and see him and said that Kyle's numbers were not good and that his fever has spiked to 105. She said you might not want to see him tonight. She met me at the front desk... See More ... See Morewith my belongings and I asked her, "is he going to make it tonight?" She said, "that's what were here for and besides, I need him to change my oil". I thought it best that I come home and get some rest. Pray for him that he makes it through the night.

... hang in bud. :rain:

61 - 80 of 158 Posts