DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I guess if Kyle doesn't want to cooperate, the
Drs. have other alternate methods for oxygenating his blood. Now they
have him on a machine that will oxygenate his blood outside of his body.
On top of that, they have added a dialysis machine. What a day!!
This is from his FB

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Jeanne Meyer I gave Kyle a kiss on the forehead before leaving tonight, amongst all of his tubing and just said, "Kyle, stay strong and keep fighting". His nurse told me tonight, they have NOT given up on him. As scary as it is, either have I."

, tonights post, pour on the prayers guys,, i got to give Kyle a hard time at the next meet

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
kyle, if theres anything i know its pullin threw. you are one courageous kid to take on everything you do with these cars, and i know you can do this. i want you rollin outta the hospital in that trep man... add some of the equipment you got in there to it too. it all looks sleek

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
This is the latest on Kyle......

Day 3 on the lung and dialysis machine and Kyle remains stable. The nurses remain optimistic. They have begun to reduce his oxygen levels and his oxygen levels remain in the high 80's/ low 90's. I would have thought there would be some improvement in his lung xrays, but they remain the same. I miss not having him able ...to speak or to be awake, but if this is what it takes for him to heal, I will take it.

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
newest update on FB
it's now day 4 and Kyle is still hanging in there as "stable". I like
that, the medical team likes that, so perhaps he is going to start
turning around??? They liked his chest x-rays today and see some
improvement. They want to start weaning him off the kidney machine,
...within the next 24-48 hrs and they will start weaning him off the lung
machine within the next 48 hrs.

101 - 120 of 158 Posts