DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Thats Great News! Wait till he wakes up I'm sure he'll appreciate the well wishes and his mom also! Keep fighting the great fight Kyle! We'll be here waiting...

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Kyle-Two Meyer
So,
just when I thought things were going to start turning around for Kyle,
after 4 days of positives, he decided to take a bit of a turn tonight.
His xrays showed that there is air between his lung and chest cavity,
which means that his lungs are somewhat deflated. They put two new
...chest tubes in him, and he's back on 100% oxygen. His oxygen level is
back in the mid 80's.

Kyle-Two Meyer
I took a break tonight and when I stopped in to say good night to him, I could tell something was wrong, just by his coloring. They gave him 2 more pints of blood and that seemed to help him get his oxygen back to the high 80's. I was just hoping that we were starting to get out of the woods, but I think this set back will take some time to level out.

:ahh:

·
Registered
19,541 Posts

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
last thing from his mother last night:
" Jeanne Meyer I'm at a loss for words tonight. My only wish is for Kyle to stay strong and keep up the fight. It's been 2 1/2 weeks in ICU, with only slight improvement. There's not much more to say."
Yesterday at 6:24pm · Comment · Like

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #135 (Edited)
A Carlisle tribute to Kyle:

Our own Doug Frosch made and wore this shirt at Carlisle in support of Kyle. We also passed a Carlise shirt around to everyone in attendance to sign and send to Kyle. Kyle received a di.net and a carlisle t-shirt as well, and $105 was raised and sent to the family to help as needed.

We miss you Kyle, get well soon buddy! :love:

I want to thank everyone who participated and signed Kyles shirt. He needs all the love and support he can get right now!

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
A Carlisle tribute to Kyle:

Our own Doug Frosch made and wore this shirt at Carlisle in support of Kyle. We also passed a Carlise shirt around to everyone in attendance to sign and send to Kyle. Kyle received a di.net and a carlisle t-shirt as well, and $105 was raised and sent to the family to help as needed.

We miss you Kyle, get well soon buddy! :love:
That is too COOL...right Doug....your the man! Come Kyle you can pull through.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
From Kyles mom:

Dan, I am not sure how to get the message to everyone who was so generous to Kyle, so I need your help in getting the message out to everyone. Words cannont express our gratitude to all the men and women who contributed in the gift for Kyle and the 3 t-shirts. We hung them in his room, and made sure all of the greeti...ngs and well wishes are in clear view. What a warm feeling that is, to know that so many people care and are thinking of Kyle. I hope, one day soon, he too will be able to appreciate all of the well wishes from everyone. Please, post this on di-net, so the word gets out there. Thank you again for everything!

121 - 140 of 158 Posts