DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
As updates get posted to FB, those with access please post them here. I too do not want a Face Book account, but I come here to the board and come looking for this thread to find out what is giong on...

Keep it up, Kyle! We miss ya bud!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Rest in peace Kyle, my condolences to your family. You will be missed.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Truly sorry to hear of this. Kyle may you rest in peace.

If tears could build a stairway and memories were a lane,
We would walk all the way to Heaven, to bring you home again
No farewell words were spoken, no time to say good-bye
You were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why
Our hearts ache in sadness, and secret tears will flow
What is meant to lose you, no one will ever know

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #156

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Unreal.... Just reading this breaks my heart. Many of my friends ride, many have had close calls, some have disabilities for the rest of their life from riding. But we do what we love.

For me, following along with this brings back memories of one of my family members struggling for their life over the course of a year. Many nights I prayed for a mere percentage of their health to return so that they could be remotely the same that they were before their incident. It never came, it didn't come for Kyle. Now I have a son, things are different and I view life differently. I cant imagine what his family and his parents are going through, as I said, it breaks my heart to think about it.

R.I.P Kyle. I hope wherever you are you are enjoying women, drinks and the sunshine or whatever it is that you had a passion for.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts