DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Thrasher,
I noticed that in another post by jigsawman that you asked if anyone was seriously interested in getting a console. I am very interested. I was wondering if you could get me a price on one so that I can send you a Money order either Friday or Monday if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I would also need your address to send you this. I have scoured all the auto recyclers here and the answer I usually get is that the part is too new for them to carry. The other question is what functions does the one in your car do and would the other ones look the same as yours.
Thanks
BK

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
well, i know f another at another yard, they told me 250, it came out of a 2000 concorde. I am gonna call em and see if I can talk em down some. mine came out of a '99 or a '00 trep ES, i dont remember which, i've seen so many cars.

mine has compass/temp/homelink/Estimate mileage left on tank/average gas mileage/current gas mileage/odometer (seems to not work)/elapsed time/ it's a light grey in color, the car i pulled it out of had a tan leather interior, but it matched mine perfect in color. I am gonna *presume* that it'll be the same or close.

i'll let u know what i find out.

[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: Thrasher ]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts