DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cruisin down us-31 south on my way to pick up our newest implement stuck my ram sideways goin 70 with a heavy trailer talk bout spooky maybe its my standard cab short bed is too light but good news trailer brakes were adjusted perfectly.anyone else do this while towing?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Rule for short bed towing:

Keep 1 roll of Charmin in the console per occupant. :yes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol that hill i was goin down has claimed many a truck so im lucky im still rollin took a leave from the driver seat till next rest area...not to make matters worse i have a stepside which is extremely rare for a gen 2 ram so short wheel base and light box

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
I ended up doing a 180 with a van and trailer. I was driving east and stopped pointed west in the center turn lane. Lined up pretty as you please with the van and trailer in completely in the lane. I cursed the owner plenty when he later let me know the master cylinder had been losing fluid... :hulk:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
my issue was empty trailer poor road conditions and goin a little too fast im pullin a heavier 20 foot pintle hitch flat when she started throwin i was doomed but i ended up fine just brown streaks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts