DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a 3.2L / 3.5L Throttle Body OFF the car, an accurate ruler, and the knowledge of how to use said ruler, Please let me know ...I've got another one of them bad ideas. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly I think the problems spotted in the previous thread are due to perspective. one of those should be flipped and rotated to match with the other. I still think it will work if you figure out how to relocate the throttle cable bracket. I'll be honest, I bid on that ebay link because I'm that sure it will work but what I am willing to pay is apparently less than what he wants to sell it for. I linked it here because maybe one of you guys that Actually owns one of these cars is willing to spend more than I am. Seeing that its only the spacer and none of the other junk I would assume he is going to sell for less than retail... it Might be an opprotunity to try it on the cheap ...but thats just speculation.

Anyways, back to the other topic at hand... I've found the info I was originally looking for so I no longer need these specs. Thanks guys

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I have a stock 3.2L TB which is sitting on my workbench right now which I will not need for a month or so

If you wanted to pay shipping both ways and pinky swear promise you will get it back to me in a month or less I couldsend it out for you to do your measurements and such off of

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks but I think I have the info that I was looking for. I was hoping this would work but looking closely at pics I believe the IAC passage is in the wrong spot for my idea to work. and unfortunately the way I would need to mount it the cables will pull from the wrong side so thats not going to work very well. Thanks much for the offer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts