DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure about this one, but it's said to have "Tiburon Tails". Might be an idea for a mod if they match/fit a Trep. (Tiburon Altezza)

4th and 6th Pics on 1st Page.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/368884

*Update* - After some online research, I have come to the conclusion that the tails for the Trep and Tiburon look pretty close to a match. I will hit a friend up this week who has a Tiburon and see if his tail light will fit the Trep. Will be interesting.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
LOTS of Bondo required, LOTS.

·
Registered
750 Posts
oh yeah the sides have been modified the trunk everything. compare that trep with a regualr one and you can see it. hehe the guy does seeem to have an attitude on the tailights eh LOL

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm sure he's been asked a million times "how he did that" I'd get irritated if someone asked me a stupid question like that over and over again...

·
Registered
750 Posts
Out_Cold1999 said:
I'm sure he's been asked a million times "how he did that" I'd get irritated if someone asked me a stupid question like that over and over again...

stupid question? Wasnt that the point of doing that to the tailights to get it noticed and stand out. of course hes going to get questions . and it is going to be asked over and over cause its on a national website its not one person pestering him. personally i think the car is tacky and overworked but to each his own.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Stupid question means asking how did you make those fit when the answer is pretty obvious. I'm not saying the people asking are stupid they just don't think before they speak... hell I suffer from that affliction too! I agree with Term too, I just don't like the clear look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts