DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well , here goes , i happen to be driving to see my wife at her moms place in yonkers ( i got lost and missed my exit so i got off 2 more exit later and asked somebody for directions on how to get back on going the other way) the person i asked answered my question and then asked me if i was on DI.net! yes , i ran into JE.electronics. its a small world , yes i know lol. me and JE. wanna get an NY meet finally going because he weather is getting nice. im thinking maybe a get together BBQ or someshit after the meet.

anyone interested?
no location and date is set as of yet.
if your down to join in on the fun, add your name and location to the list.

1. EspizTrep ( Bronx ny.)
2. JE. Electronics ( New Rochelle)

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Depending on who else is going to be there and when, I might be interested. I'm not that far down in CT and would be willing to make the trip for a meet. I've yet to go to one and I've been hoping to meet some of the members here. Maybe some of the Mass members would be willing to come too. Sounds like a good idea, let us know when you figure out when/where!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am there for that meet if its going to happen

·
Registered
245 Posts
whats up wit this meet

·
Registered
245 Posts
I will plan the NY meet for this friday at The Bellmore long island rail road train station there is a meet threre every friday at 5pm-until. its short notice but if anyone is intrested let me know. The train station is located on sunrise hwy near the wantagh parkway. you can also call 917 733 5387 for more info

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes im back... and i wanna get this meet going finally.
it'd have to be on a fri. sat. or sun. and theres an area located in the bronx that would be perfect. Hunts point. its in industrial land .... nothing but trucks and ****. on sundayz this place is almost shut down.... they also have about 20-30 junk yards (but all are closed on sundays.... that doesnt mean we cant hop a fence to get some parts lol) whatdo u guys think?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts