DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes its the factory baby seat...my power wires have to be re ran but i have it going into the driver door boot and down under the plastic panels straight to the back for the amp and same for the lights...my fog lights are wired to my low beams

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
yes its the factory baby seat...my power wires have to be re ran but i have it going into the driver door boot and down under the plastic panels straight to the back for the amp and same for the lights...my fog lights are wired to my low beams
Gothca covered. I will post pictures (if you want) of how mine are ran later one. I went through the body crease by the wiper filler neck, into the driver wheel wheel alongside the main wiring harness and into the cabin through the main body wiring grommet.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
would be great if i could redo everything but its hard too when the front seats won't come out due to the fact that i have broken bolts...well whatever is locking the bolts from the unibody i guess the welds snapped and now the bolt spins freely and i can't get it out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts