DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought everyone would like to know, I'm going to get dyno numbers tomorrow (if all goes well). A place near me will give me 3 runs for like 50 bucks. I know it's a waste of money but I don't care, I gotta know! I've done just about all the "common" mods that are running around here (intake, exhaust, tuning, no MSD) so I figure this may be a good thing for all to see the results of!

Gee, I hope those R/T badges I put on the sides really work! ;)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Silver, the R/T Badge should work, if not make sure you have a yellow stripe at hand, it always saves the day :)

On a serious note, I hope all youre mods pay off, be very intresting to see the results.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, these guys set-up a fleet of pro series autocross cars for a bunch of racers, I wouldn't mind a good result to look impressive. But these guys are pretty cool, they set up my buds miata and are usually very willing to give ideas. we'll see!

" Silver, the R/T Badge should work, if not make sure you have a yellow stripe at hand, it always saves the day "

SI: those are for my spine when she looks like **** right? (I'll admit, I'm concerned!)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
****! :mad: There's a three week wait for the dyno now, gonna have to try again later. That's O.K., gives me more time to tune and tweak! Sorry, I hope no one got over anxious for the results!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts