________

Rolling 100K Miles

________

Nice fall day..

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Birdz! Mods will probably begin within June or July, and will probably start with Tint.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hey, thats a nice looking car! I lover the gray facia on the es models. Nice rims too, looks like its in excellent condition! Only thing I dont like is the green interior.:bored: But ya do too much bout that. Nice car!

·
Banned
439 Posts
Lookin Nice! The only thing I noticed is that you might want to adjust how high your hood is, it doesn't seem lined up with the quarter panel. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
gary680 said:
Lookin Nice! The only thing I noticed is that you might want to adjust how high your hood is, it doesn't seem lined up with the quarter panel. :bigsmile:

lol, yeah. I'm going to work more on the car when it gets warmer.. And when I have the funds to do so. Plus, I've only had the car since the end of August... so...

Oh, one tidbit of information I forgot to add - Bought the car for $2,000 flat. 90K miles on it when bought.

edit>>>

If I found the right link, this should be the digital stuff...

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey fire you from michigan city? im from laporte..... nice car

correct me if im wrong guys but is that ac cluster from one of the canadian release models or do just certain ones have em.. they look cool i think

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, I'm in Michigan City. You mighta seen my car around.... It has hippie bears on the back window surrounding the 3rd brake light. :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mmm, nice Trep. I've got a '93 that looks just about exactly like it, with tint. Well, except your paint is in much better shape then mine... :( Me jealous...

Happy modding, and may the wind be at your back...

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, two more pics, SNOW COVERED TREP!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha.... That'd be nice :)

DIT - OMG.. she's never home now. lol, she loves that lil girl in the winter. Infact, she learned the meaning of "1" and "L" the other day... trying to get our of our driveway! lol

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nice trep fire' looks exactly like mine (same wheels and color) cept mine is chrysler not dodge (on the steering wheel) because im in canada, and I've got alot of dents and other dmg. yours is really nice though. can't wait to see some mods as it will give me an idea of what it would look like if I did something simmilar :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts