1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
510 Posts
Fun game, I got up to level 13 pretty quick. I think that level might be impossible to beat. At least every direction I tried seemed convently blocked.

Oh, and that's a pretty good quote:
"In democracy,after a hundred years, you have to let your slaves go...after 150 years, you have to let you women vote. At the beginning of it, there's a lot of genocide and ethnic cleansing,and that's ok..That's where we're at in Iraq." Kurt Vonnegut

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
***6719***

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
haha, i dont think i got by 7, and right now i didnt even try to get past 2, but my friend got hooked and she played all night, i think she ended up beating it...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
6777 and I got no points for level 20. You're not gonna believe this though... You know how when you play these flash games, and you alt-tab to another window and then you come back, you have to click on the flash to get the keys and stuff to work again? Well, with this game, when you click to regain focus it fires. So, after trying this ****er until time ran out, I had to switch to another app (I'm at work). When I came back, I click the flash to get the focus, the ****er fired and scored!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts