DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tinted tail lights: finished pictures

http://www.diffrnt.com/images/car1/New_Folder/

Got them done, and i must say WOW they look good, i'm not even sure i'm going to use a rubbing compound, used 2 cans nightshades, and 2 cans of clear. just have to wait until sunday to put them on :D

can't wait until i get my headlight covers (on backorder)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
damn you ride is lookin sweet, can't wait to see final pics with the light assemblys on the car.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I dont think I've seen tinted tails on a 1st gen, but thats going to look pretty sweet :thumbsup: -- make sure you get pics up when you get them back on the car

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the night pictures, tailights, brakes, and reverse (reverse light is completely gone) The pictures are taken from quite aways away so i could tell if they'd be usable at night, and i think they will be great :D

EDIT: these are taken at 1/30th of a second shutter speed(normal) and they actually do look brighter in person

Tailights only

Brakes

reverse

·
9,861 Posts
Holy crap that looks good. Very nice job.:thumbsup:

Hmmm...to copy you..or to go clear....decisions decisions...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
looks very nice man, damn your car is lookin sweet

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Those tails look great! I've got all the stuff for my tails in my shop - I just need the time to do the job! My headlight covers are sitting waiting, too... Definitely before the meet in April...

·
Registered
586 Posts
That looks really good, if mine werent already white i would defiantly consider doing that. great job

·
Registered
193 Posts
That does look really good. I did Pimps mod a while back...my car is black, so it looks really good, but I didnt know what to do about the reverse light, so I masked it off....I think I'm gonna have to do some redoing :bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts