DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in what everyone has for their Intrepid (1st or 2nd gen.) (people with aftermarket wheels and/or tires)

List what kind of wheels you got (exact size, brand, etc)
and List the exact Tires you got (size, brand)

[ January 07, 2002: Message edited by: 93Intrepid ]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Enkei RS-5 17" with Nitto NT450 225/45 tires. I'll probably get 235 or 245 on my next set.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey brun, can u post a pic of the rims on the car, i think i remember you posted them before, but i dont remmeber exactly what they look like.

·
Banned
439 Posts
UPDATE: Chris is very excited about his new rims on order. Also, if anyone didn't see his first post about posting the rims/tires you have, see his 3rd post where he also askes in an updated form to post what rims/tires you have.

;) ;) :D :D enjoy the rims

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I have 15" (i know they are small but thats the factory size) American Racing Estrella Seriees 95 rims and Yokohama 205/70/15's (everything is the same size as factory)

·
Registered
376 Posts
20" Zenetti Milano's w/ Toyo 245-35-20 tires

:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
468 Posts
damn man 20"s
i dont know i kind of like my current factory rims the ones with gold inlay
it matches the color scheme i got goin with my car
ive got a gold antena and gold door corner covers im going to paint the bars on the side of the doors gold and either get a black single racing strip or gold
and than cant forget my racing pipe
when i race ricers I quickly bolt it on over my current tip it is big and has(RICER) in white letters on both sides of it
id say it gives me 200 extra hp HAHA if you must know i dont keep it on only when i race ricers

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
come on, i know more of you have new tires/rims lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts