DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, the link below gives information on Computer shows that make the rounds in Michigan. Sometimes you can save some money... (For those of you that this is new to, they are a group of local vendors that come together on the weekends and give discounted prices on just about everything.)

Shows go to Taylor, Dearborn, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Lansing, etc. (see schedule on site).

http://www.a1-supercomputersales.com/

Today, Feb. 15th, is in Madison Heights, addmission is $5.00. There is a link on the site to print a $1.00 off addmission certificate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
Sounds nice, no Saginaw visits. Bastards anyways!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Damn! Madison Heights isn't that far from me. Oh well. I'm sure there will be others. Thanks for the info."

Yea... you could have met us at Big Boy for the breakfast bar... I would have even let you buy... :)
Isn't that nice of me???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,503 Posts
heymikey said:
"Damn! Madison Heights isn't that far from me. Oh well. I'm sure there will be others. Thanks for the info."

Yea... you could have met us at Big Boy for the breakfast bar... I would have even let you buy... :)
Isn't that nice of me???

That is so nice of you.

BTW...how come you never use the "quote" feature? You just seem to copy and past and put "" around the words.

Just wondering.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Shows suck!!!!!

I gave up on computer shows like 5 years ago....

There is only one place to buy computer parts and it is.............

http://pricewatch.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Malcrow said:
Shows suck!!!!!

I gave up on computer shows like 5 years ago....

There is only one place to buy computer parts and it is.............

http://pricewatch.com
Granted... they don't always have the best deals. One has to know what they're looking for, and know your prices.

(By the way, you forgot to mention that one needs to have a user ID and password for the pricewatch.com link.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
heymikey said:
Granted... they don't always have the best deals. One has to know what they're looking for, and know your prices.

(By the way, you forgot to mention that one needs to have a user ID and password for the pricewatch.com link.)

hmmmmm... weird.... your right the link doesn't work but http://www.pricewatch.com does.

guess the www is important this time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
475 Posts
Those shows are full of frontal pick-pockets.

They take advantage of people who are computer ignorant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
FeMaster said:
Of course, there are no shows in the U.P. Go figure, we always get forgotten about up here...
THERE ARE PEOPLE LIVING IN THE U.P.????????????????????

Shoot I thought it was just all woods up there :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
FeMaster said:
Yup, there are a few of us U.P. here... :)
I haven't actually been up to the U.P. for about 6-7 years now. But I do plan on taking my wife and kid up there so they can see the bridge and possibly go over to the island and eat some fudge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Malcrow said:
I haven't actually been up to the U.P. for about 6-7 years now. But I do plan on taking my wife and kid up there so they can see the bridge and possibly go over to the island and eat some fudge.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Fudge...:p
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top