DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie---need new car, current 95 Avenger is slowly dying, altho has a replacement motor, the maintenance is more than the car is worth.

Negotiating with a "broker" for an Intrepid, 02 or 03

As the "buy" will come from the dealer auction (closed to non-dealers) I do not have the option of selecting just the right car. The broker will buy for me what I tell him I want, if available,

What are he most desirable models and is there anything other than the 2.7 motor to avoid.

The cars are selling in the $11,000/13,000 Canadian range, mileages arounf 40K (miles)

Your help is appreciated
Terry

·
Registered
162 Posts
Good luck finding an R/T at an auction. I was looking for one for awhile, but if you find an R/T for under $13K, buy it.

I think a nicely equipped 3.2 ES would do nicely. Let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
931 Posts
a.k.a dont get an SE lol anything but.....o and watch out for the few rare ES's with the 2.7
(i got an SE before i found this site so i was unaware of the troubles) i hate bringing my car into the shop at work or at school the professors hate me working on it because of somethings that chrysler did that are "normal" designs. o well that doesnt matter lol.. good luck with your purchase.
also welcome to the site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts