DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wonder if i either to put chrome pillars on my gold trep or get the black gloss pillars. I was also thinking getting the black or chrome belt trim. I dont know what i should do opinions? maybe i should have posted in the photoshop section to see what it looks like with either or.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
i wonder if i either to put chrome pillars on my gold trep or get the black gloss pillars. I was also thinking getting the black or chrome belt trim. I dont know what i should do opinions? maybe i should have posted in the photoshop section to see what it looks like with either or.
i am a fan of gloss black myself. that is what i plan on doing

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I would personally say no.. but that's personal taste.. have you looked on cardomain.com or other sites to see if you can find any pics of treps with that mod? I KNOW there are a decent amount on there..

Doin mine in metallic black to match all my other sh*t.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I think the chrome pillars only look good on the M's where there is already a chrome window trim to match it.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I think it would look tacky, but that's me.

As said, only M's can get away with it, and even them I don't care for them.

It's all a matter of personal taste though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i was thinkin of going with the gold and black mix. It'll probably look even better once i tint my windows and get the black projector halo lights. Yeah i think im going the black rout, thanks for the opinions.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts
300m's have chrome window trim?

·
Registered
706 Posts
I saw keep the black and roll with it, see if ebay has black headlights for ya, then black the tails. make it sleek and subtle, not ridiculously shiny and mismatched. Especially since you dont have chrome wheels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i was thinking the same thing, im looking at black halo projectors and getting some nightshade even though i dont know how to do tail lights so i guess i have to figure it out on here

·
Registered
587 Posts
I agree with the others and say black. It would definitely look better then chrome. I would even have the rims done in a high gloss black and get the windows tinted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts